Pages

Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Fashion...turn to the left!

Cracking week last week.  Style to another massive leap up the mountain of Illustration.  Produced some cool pieces which I am glad to put my name to.  Updates on WEBSITE.
It's official..I am in love with Flickr.  Can't get enough of it.  It is a really useful feedback tool and I love the comments I get.  Really do my illustration ego good.  The site is also linked to MOO.  Got some business cards printed.  Wow!  Good price too.
The above image is my attempt at Fashion Illustration.  Seems to be a direction I want to go in and my style will suit.  Breaking my week down into Local Illustration, Style development, Magazine and Editorial.  Do a different topic a day to keep things fresh and moving.

Amen,

1 comment:

Anna Anjos said...

very nice illustrations, i loved them very much!