Pages

Thursday, 12 February 2009

Excuse Me Dougie Fresh!

Questions!  Questions! Questions!  Why is Black Flute by Leftfield just so good?   Is online Bingo the worst thing to happen to humanity ever?  And why isn't anybody replying to my emails?  All I get is silence and returned mail due to technical difficulties!  Bugger.  
This is a tricky time in my career.  The Lord tells me 'Patience Simon, Patience' but this can be difficult.  The signposts are there to keep going:  I have sold some work through REDBUBBLE.  I did get one hopeful reply from Topman saying my work fitted and they would consider me.   But for every 20/25 emails sent I get one reply.  Still, my rods in the pond and the fish are nibbling...so to speak.
Films Vietnamthemovie?  Well, funny you should ask.  Saw THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON.  Enjoyed it and it lifted my spirits somewhat.  Think David Fincher is turning into Robert Zem-Mek-Kas.  Am currently watching CHINATOWN on my good old VHS machine.
Hope you (is anyone reading this..I mean...really?) like the above illustration.  I love it and it came from an old Star Wars annual I had in the attic.

Amen,

No comments: