Pages

Friday, 6 February 2009

I Made a Snowman and His Head Fell Off

Well another week down.  Pretty productive but hard going and confidence sapping.  Now I have reached the end of the week I am happy with several pieces I have produced.
Ordered 600 postcards and the addresses of some London contacts.  Can't wait to start attacking art editors etc.  Have sent a few hopeful emails to some magazines that I thought really suited my style.  The silence has been deafening though...I blame the snow.  Have also been trying to make contacts in my local town of Stroud.  I don't think they are ready to embrace Vietnamthemovie just yet.
Now  I have a confession to make.  I have now watched MASTER AND COMMANDER - FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD nearly four times and I really like it.  Only Crowe could pull it off so to speak.  Found it educational if anything.  Also watched Frost/Nixon.  The two main performances were really cool.  Enjoyed it.  Been listening to the Electro series, especially Electro's 1 & 3.  BREAKDANCE!  ELECTRIC BOOGIE! etc.
Now I have a SHOP!  Put up my tennis images for sale.  See what happens there.  Ahh..the futures bright, the futures Vietnamthemovie.  

Amen,

No comments: