Pages

Friday, 13 March 2009

Eels Up Inside ya!

Things are progressing nicely here at Vietnamthemovie. Got my first image in print! And on the front page...of a local newspaper. Still, a real buzz to see it there. Don't know if anyone will know it was me as my credit and a small article was way in on page 21. Musn't grumble though.
London on Monday for Topshop. Not putting too much on the meeting as it is just a 10 minute chat to see if I am clinically insane or not. Gonna do the Tate Modern and a few other galleries while I am there. Need to do a few personal pieces as I have been overdosing on fashion for a while.
Saw the Watchmen this week. Really enjoyed it but the sex/violence was a bit much at times for even me! Might see it again though. Thought it was as faithful to the comic as it could be. Still listening to The Prodigy.
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie

No comments: