Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Lee Lee Zombie

"Well..here we go...Farmers Market this Saturday 4th July. My first exhibition sort of..the first time I put my nuts on the table for people to tickle or stamp on. Really looking forward to it and I have been planning it, working on it and dreaming about it for almost a month. Nice that it is finally here. Hey...if you want to come it is from 9-2 here.
Not much illustrating this week..just the above piece taken from a holiday snap in a sushi bar in Japan. Simple but I like it.
Listening to Bat for Lashes and really got back into the Fleet Foxes with a vengange. Listen to it at least 10 times a day.
Lets talk film. Terminator Salvation. This is what I think of that. But on a positive...LET THE RIGHT ON IN...oh my dayz....what a cracker! Not a fan of horror and it was about a 7 out of 10 until the end scene in the swimming pool. For me one of those amazing cinematic moments that took my creative breath away. Film of the Year? Could well be....
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hi - it was good to meet you finally and I'm glad the farmer's market went well for you, I've been having a good nose around your website, very impressed! hope the Banksy show was good (jealous??? me????)

all the best, Sarah