Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Welly Welly Welly Well

"Do you know what? This simple task of writing a blog every week ain't as simple as it looks. Turning it into a habit is taking longer than I thought.....
Anyway, here I am. Seems like a long time since the success of my stall at Stroud Farmers Market. Since then I have tried selling at Bristol Docks and Stroud show. Sold pictures at both but considered them far from successful. Stuck in the knitting/craft tent at Stroud show and Bristol didn't seem interest although everyone smiled at my I LOVE BANKSY piece...(didn't buy any though!)
But the exciting news is, exciting to me anyway, I am exhibiting every Sunday through August at Winstones Ice Cream factory, Minchinhampton, Stroud! Been a fan of the place since I was a little boy and the above ice cream van is just one of the 'ice cream' related pieces I will be displaying. Should be good.
Back to Farmers Market this Saturday so if you are in Stroud say hello.
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie

No comments: