Pages

Tuesday, 12 January 2010

We talk about Dish Washer tablets___


"Second post of 2010____looking at my blog & Behance___not sucessful in my opinion___12 followers after over a year online!___my content must really suck___love more followers if you would be so kind to click on the link___either that or offer me some tips in networking!  Plus__if
anyone actually reads this go over to my Behance page below and click appreciate____
http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Marie-Antoinette/387685
Anyway___Avatar = 50% magical/50% total rubbish___loving the Yeah Yeah Yeahs___where have I been not to notice them?____
Still enjoying painting but not enjoying having a cold___also trying to lose weight and get down to 13 stone."
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie 14 Stone 9

1 comment:

Oman's Collective Intelligence said...

Hi, here you have another follower! Don't give up!