Pages

Thursday, 25 February 2010

I am turning into Larry David...

 
 "So this is going to be a good year____decided to cancel my plans for a few exhibitions/things I had plans and concentrate on my business and main exhibition in September___learning to relax a bit more but still keep a candle under my ass___maybe I won't light it.
Sort of addicted to 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and plouging my way through various series___find it strangely comforting etc___haven't watched many films lately but must catch A Single Man when I can___looks styleeee.
Starting painting this week___with a brush__you know__for real___this is off the back of my digital painting that I think has taught me how to paint for real__The reason for Real painting?___cheaper than digital printing___more time consuming but cheaper___The Slug is getting done as we speak___give myself a month.
Above piece is some work I did___and enjoyed___for Christianity Magazine."
Amen,

No comments: