Pages

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Make Up Not Break Up

"How are things?____Good?___Fine here___the above image is a reject__yeah I know___a reject from an approach to Tatler__still__good to be in conversation with them and their art director is a top man with time for idiots like me___and the way I see it is that it is better to get rejected from Tatler than posting pics online etc__
On a 1500 calorie diet for the next 7 days___see if this makes a difference to my plateaued weight___blimey there are a lot of calories in pasta/rice but not many in a bag of salad___
Have recently watched the films A SINGLE MAN and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO.  Liked Firths performance but didn't like all the sexual violence in Dragon Tattoo___leave some stuff to the imagination please___thank you___next_
Currently queuing on the phone for the terrible broadband providers Talk Talk___bad company__BT I am coming back!"
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie

No comments: