Pages

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Talk Talk = Evil Evil

"Very much take the internet for granted___have been without it for a couple of weeks now and have been relying on th3 kindness of my mother-in-law and internet cafes___what a pain___the main pain is that I get a lot of referenc images for the web and not having this is having an affect on my illustration techniques___anyway.....
Above image I like___like the rest of the fashion/art world I do think a skull looks good___just like last week this image looks like another reject from a magazine I am trying to get into___oh well__a reject is better than nothing at all___stay in the boat and live in hope.
Weight is now under 13 stone__c,mon__I even think I look skinny now from certain angles___however I still look better with my clothes on___enough said__"
Amen,
Vietnamthemovie

No comments: